Monday, November 8, 2010

Week Five

The scale tells me I'm up .5 this morning.  Lots of restaurants and a cold are the news of last week.  Hearing that we've switched our group cooking night to a Sunday, I think I will have to bring a calculator and a food scale with me, as I find that kind of open eating very difficult to manage.  I'll have to count the calories as always.  In terms of body fat, I am starting to be able to see my stomach muscles as the fat thins!  And, for your viewing pleasure, I've included a url to the routine Laura and I had to learn on Saturday at HipHop - I guess you will have to copy it into your browser, because I don't know how to make the link "active" on the blog.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL0ZCTFvU44

3 comments:

Laura said...

You may notice that Sara and I are in the back trying to figure out all of the steps!

Sara said...

When Laura and I forget the steps, we just start break dancing.

Amanda said...

Cute pix, Sara! :)