Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bainbridge Island Ride - Sat April 17

Saturday Morning
Catch the 7:55 AM Ferry to Bainbridge
Ride two (or three if you are really ambitious!) loops of the chilly hilly route
We can break into groups based on speed
Meet for lunch while waiting for ferry  - head back early afternoon

Based on the email - Tony, Scot (my brother), Rod, Jeff W, Lauren, Kate and Jacob were interested
post a comment if you plan on joining me

I changed the comments setting - anyone should be able to comment now.

7:55 am ferry (bikes load first  - it suggest you be there 20 min before sailing time or last if you are late)
Cost at Seattle dock - $7.90/bike rider  (no cost for return trip)

After ride and lunch - ferry's back to seattle at 1:10, 2:05 & 2:55  (35 min sailing time)

See  you on the ferry!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm in for 2 loops. It will be my biggest ride of the year.

Melinda said...

Andrew your foot must be doing awesome, that is great to hear.